Re: Ada packages for Lenny

Luk Claes:
> 1) False: it did not built on hppa yet.

Sorry I overlooked that one.

> 2) Having the privilige of uploading to tpu does not mean you can
> introduce regressions (removing ia64) btw.

I found the cause. The file 05-ia64.patch was not under version control
and I dropped it. I'll upload 2.8.1-6lenny3 this evening, then.

> Packages in tpu are not tested like packages in unstable, so they have
> to preferably be non intrusive at all...

Agreed but remember that the only reason we're having this discussion and
going through all this trouble was because 2.12.0 was waiting in NEW when
the freeze happened and because the release team refused, for reasons not
yet entirely clear to me, to allow it into testing (that version does not
need 05-ia64.patch).

--
Ludovic Brenta.