conky for lenny (exception possible?)

Hello,

I have just uploaded conky 1.6.1-1 to unstable.

1. This is version 1.6.1 vs 1.6.0 in lenny but the upstream
   author characterises this as a bug-fix release.

2. In addition, there a buffer overflow problem that is fixed
   by this version.

3. Finally, the NEWS.Debian file was updated in order to record
   that configuration variables have different defaults in the 1.6.x
   releases as opposed to 1.5.x (which was in etch). Closes: #495864.

4. There are two "unreproducible" important bugs. I have _not_ been
   able to find or fix them.

Please let me know if these issues qualify the package for lenny.

If not, I would backport some of the bug fixes (like the buffer
overflow) and create a 1.6.0-2.

Regards,

Kapil.