Re: Request freeze exception for havp: update to deal with new libclamav

This one time, at band camp, Rene Mayrhofer said:
> Please un-freeze today's havp upload for Lenny.

I'd like to suggest that if (and I know it's a big if) the RMs want to
allow a libclamav transition at this point, it would be better to hold
off on freeze exceptions until we see how the other rdepends do and get
fixed version in the archive where needed.  We (the clamav team) are
working on it, but the work isn't finished yet.