Re: Segfault when dlclose()ing libopenh323

Faidon Liambotis <paravoid@debian.org> writes:
> [release team: the bug is about a segfault of users of libopenh323 that
> happens when they dlclose() the library; see #48 for more.]
[...]
> I'm Ccing the release team for their opinion since Marc was grumpy about
> the relationship of severity and workarounds recently.

Downgrade looks OK to old grumpy, but oh god, please fix the code or
remove this crappy loading strategy before squeeze. Loading the plugin,
shouting "peekaboo!", then closing because it doesn't contain
interesting symbols is ... weird.

Marc
--
BOFH #349:
Stray Alpha Particles from memory packaging caused Hard Memory Error