Re: Would it be possible to provide tiger 3.2.2-6 in lenny?

Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña <jfs@computer.org> writes:
> Yesterday I uploaded a new version of package for the Tiger security tool
> (3.2.2-6) which introduces fixes to bugs in Debian's (and upstream's) BTS
> that I believe might be proper to include in lenny for the benefit of Tiger
> users:
[...]

I've reviewed the changes, seems reasonable. The configuration
management changes are quite invasive, though, so I've unblocked the
package, but set age-days 20, to ensure more testing in sid before
migrating to lenny.

Marc
--
BOFH #368:
Failure to adjust for daylight savings time.