Duplicate library versions in Debian Edu/Lenny

I had a look at a Lenny based installed Main-server +
Thin-client-server, to see what libraries are installed with multiple
versions.  Converting packages using these libraries to use the latest
version would save us some space on the CD, as well as save some minor
memory at run time.

  libcap1 libcap2

  libdb4.2 libdb4.5 libdb4.6

  libgksu1.2-0 libgksu2-0

  libgtk1.2 libgtk2.0-0

  libgtk1.2-common libgtk-2.0-common

  liblua50 liblua5.1-0

  libqt3-mt and libqt4-*

I doubt we manage to do anything about this for Lenny, but we should
keep it in mind for the next version to try to get more packages into
the available CD and DVD space. :)

CC to debian-release@lists.debian.org, in case they want to do
anything about this by rescheduling binary NMU for the packages using
the older version of the libraries.

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen