Re: [SRM] Please review apache2 2.2.3-4+etch6

Hi there,

On Sat, Sep 06, 2008 at 04:57:00PM +0200, Stefan Fritsch wrote:
> please review apache2 2.2.3-4+etch6 for inclusion in etch r5. It fixes
> a couple of minor security issues and two severe bugs for which the
> patches had not received enough testing at time of the last upload.

please go ahead with the upload.

> The fix for the graceful restart issue requires a _sourceful_ upload
> of apache2-mpm-itk because the its patches will no longer apply
> cleanly. Also, the version of apache2-mpm-itk in etch still has that
> bug that it won't FTBFS if it can't apply the patches, but produce
> broken binaries instead. That could be fixed in the same upload.

Please do.

> I can do the upload of apache2-mpm-itk after apache2 has been built on
> all architectures, or sesse can do it if he wants to.

No need to wait.  Just upload both apache2{,-mpm-itk} to stable.  They
will be held in p-u-new anyway and mpm-itk will only be accepted if
apache2 is built everywhere.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                        Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                         Release Assistant