Re: Upload of dpkg 1.14.21 to unstable

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008, Luk Claes wrote:
> Guillem Jover wrote:
> > Thanks, uploaded now, and built everywhere. I forgot to mention in my
> > initial mail, that in addition to the normal testing, I did an upgrade
> > from etch to lenny, with out of disk conditions, and everything seemed
> > fine (except for apt-get or aptitude issues while trying to get an
> > upgrade solution). But still, I guess it would be no harm to set a
> > longer age, say 15 or a bit more?
>
> unblocked, set age-days to 15

Thanks, unfortunately we had to upload 1.14.22 due to a small regression.
This version contains only 3 code changes:
- an important bugfix on dpkg-gensymbols:
http://git.debian.org/?p=dpkg/dpkg.git;a=commitdiff;h=c1947e80027fece5e67b7b1fea95ea113f5b307e
- 2 bugfixes concerning the new source format, the second link is the
  regression that we wanted to fix
http://git.debian.org/?p=dpkg/dpkg.git;a=commitdiff;h=246986993791123226c4a7fd5ad56591a9ee9c4d
http://git.debian.org/?p=dpkg/dpkg.git;a=commitdiff;h=787f5f4c034ee5570ba540d0db838f546f0c158c

Please update your unblock hint and maybe reduce the aging to 5 days
because we really want the (trigger-related) fixes from 1.14.21 in lenny
before many more people start testing etch-lenny upgrades.

Thanks.
--
Raphaël Hertzog