Please unblock python-django/1.0-1

Hi,

python-django 1.0-1 has just been uploaded to unstable. It fixes an
important security issue (#497765) so please allow it to transition
to testing (and maybe reduce its aging). The various alpha/beta releases
have been in experimental and unstable and we believe that the 1.0
package is of release-quality.

As already explained in a previous thread, Django 1.0 is a new upstream
version but we prefer having no Django than having the outdated
0.96.2. Thus please let 1.0 going in Lenny and if the package appears to
be unfit for release, you will always have the option to remove it.

Quoting a beloved Release Wizard:
On Thu, 28 Aug 2008, Steve Langasek wrote:
> It is my recommendation to the release team that python-django 1.0 be
> accepted for lenny on a provisional basis, with the understanding that 0.96
> is not release-worthy, and that if the 1.0 packages also fail to be
> releasable on the proper time table, that they be cut from the release.

Thanks for your work!

Raphaël Hertzog