Re: please unblock trac 0.11.1-2

On Tue, Sep 02, 2008 at 07:37:23PM -0300, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> I do believe this bugfix release should be included on Lenny mostly
> because it is much more stable then the current Lenny package and this
> will mostly to be the base for their security releases. If we don't
> include it, security support will be much more problematic for us and
> users can find a lot of stupid mistakes already solved on 0.11.1.
>
> 0.11 release has a lot of intrusive changes and then a 0.11.1 release
> has been required to solve the regressions introduced.

I agree.  We already had the discussion about whether we include 0.11
and agreed upon its inclusion.  At that point is was already clear that
the 0.11.1 will need to be incorporated, too.

The interdiff looks fine and we will most certainly be better off with
0.11.1 in Lenny.

But please keep us in the loop if anything problematic arises in 0.11.1
that ought to be fixed pre-release.

Unblocked.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                        Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                         Release Assistant