Re: [Pkg-trac-devel] please unblock trac 0.11.1-2

On 2008-09-02 23:06, Luis Matos wrote:
> Ter, 2008-09-02 às 07:59 +0200, Luk Claes escreveu:
> > Luis Matos wrote:
> > > Upstream states: "Trac 0.11.1 contains a number of bug fixes and minor
> > > enhancements."
> >
> > Too much to review for too little gain, not unblocked.

Release team and Luk: It is indeed a pity that the diff is
relatively big (over 3500 lines, after removing some irrelevant
stuff), but still this is an important bug fix release we
shouldn't miss. I don't expect a similar release any time soon.
AFAICS, there is not a single new feature in 0.11.1:
http://trac.edgewall.org/browser/tags/trac-0.11.1/RELEASE
- but 46 bugs closed, 10 of them "high(est)" priority:
http://trac.edgewall.org/query?status=closed&milestone=0.11.1

Would it help if someone (= pkg-trac team) organises a code
review for the diff? I would participate, of course. (There are
a lot of trivial changes. The review would not take too long.)

Btw: Who nows a good, free code review tool?

Greetings, your friendly trac-0.11.1-from-unstable-user