please unblock (and age) aview 1.3.0rc1-8.1

        Hi!

 aview was part of the tmp file problems discovered by Dimitry E.
Oboukhov (see #496422). I prepared a patch to fix the issue that uses
mktemp to work around the problem, incorporated in 1.3.0rc1-8.1 upload.

 It would be nice if this can get unblocked and propably also aged due
to it's the only change since the version in stable, didn't think about
setting the urgency before doing the upload, my bad. :/

 Here's the changelog entry:

#v+
 * Non-maintainer upload fixing security propblem with tmp files, thanks to
   Patryk Cisek for the idea (closes: #496422)
#v-

 As this also affects stable I will offer the patch to the security team
too so a DSA for it can get done.

 So long,
Rhonda