removing udns from lenny?

Hi,

udns has the recent DNS problem in a pretty bad way (i.e. no random, not
even query IDs vs. not enough). And there is no indication that anyone
is working on getting it solved at the moment. (Last upstream release is
Jan 2007, the  upstream mailing list archives have 2007 no activity
since the announcement of that, too.)
As udns is not in wide use across our archive, with only two packages
using it, it might be good to not release it with lenny.
For the two packages:
- jabberd2 is not in testing,
- libapache2-mod-defensible can be compiled without udns.

Even better would be fixing, but I think this might be involved (based
on the "our design doesn't allow for port randomization") ...
Opinions?

Kind regards

T.
--