Re: Possible problems in your Debian packages

Lucas Nussbaum dixit:

>On 26/08/08 at 13:00 +0000, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
>> DDPOMail robot dixit:
>>
>> >=== libbsd-arc4random-perl:
>> >= Not in testing for 27 days.
>> >  If things don't change, it won't be part of lenny!
>> >  See <http://release.debian.org/migration/testing.pl?package=libbsd-arc4random-perl>
>>
>> So what do I do to get it into Lenny?
>
>Talk to the release team. See
>http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2008/07/msg00007.html for
>pointers.

Okay, here I am. Is there a reason a new package uploaded before the
freeze doesn’t get into Lenny? Someone (who I don’t remember, maybe
mika) at FrOSCon said he has the same problem… is there a chance the
new queue will be looked at once before the release?

Thanks,
//mirabilos
--
Sometimes they [people] care too much: pretty printers [and syntax highligh-
ting, d.A.] mechanically produce pretty output that accentuates irrelevant