please let mga-vid in lenny when you let linux-2.6 in.

Hi!

please let the mga-vid 2.6.24-3 in lenny when you let linux-2.6 in.

It fixes building the module with kernel .26, and no other changes.
(Yes, I know there is a typo in the changelog)

There is a few unfortunate thingsn about mga-vid, but I guess this is
how it has to be.
 - upstream has changed some ioctl's in regard to usage with mplayer. As
   it is a old mplayer in debian, those ioctl changes are not included.
   A popular third party repository ships newer mplayer packages, that
   uses the "new" ioctls, so they won't work together.

/Sune