Please unblock deskbar-applet 2.22.3.1-1

New stable upstream release, with only bug fixes and translation
updates.  It contains a change to use the new URLs for delicious
feeds which I think would be nice to have in lenny (the service
moved from del.icio.us to delicious.com).

Full diffstat (including harmless churn related to the upstream
version change):

| diffstat for deskbar-applet-2.22.2.1 deskbar-applet-2.22.3.1
|
|  ChangeLog                       |   49 +++
|  NEWS                            |   25 +
|  configure                       |   20 -
|  configure.ac                    |    2
|  debian/changelog                |    7
|  debian/control                  |    2
|  debian/control.in               |    2
|  deskbar/defs.py                 |    2
|  deskbar/handlers/desklicious.py |   66 ++--
|  deskbar/handlers/tomboy.py      |    3
|  deskbar/ui/About.py             |    2
|  po/ChangeLog                    |    4
|  13 files changed, 380 insertions(+), 443 deletions(-)

Thanks,
--
Romain Francoise <rfrancoise@debian.org>
http://people.debian.org/~rfrancoise/