Re: Please binNMU librsvg

On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 10:13:07AM +0200, Mike Hommey wrote:

> Please binNMU librsvg against libxml2 2.6.32.dfsg-2+lenny1, due to bug
> #496125.

Can you elaborate on why a binNMU is appropriate here, please?  If this is
ABI breakage in libxml2, that's a serious bug that should be fixed in that
package, not papered over with binNMUs.

And anyway, no, libxml2 2.6.32.dfsg-2+lenny1 isn't in testing (or
testing-proposed-updates), so binNMUs into testing are not exactly possible
at present.