Please unblock beep (udeb), translation updates
Please unbock beep, the update contains mostly of translation
additions/updates due to some rewrite suggestion I received. Futhermore
it also contains some lintian cleanups, but no other changes.
As convenience measure, I prepared an interdiff which can be found on
my server, in case you don't to want to do it yourself:
The changelog reads:
beep (1.2.2-22) unstable; urgency=low
* Remove Homepage control field from udeb.
* s/my/the package maintainer's/ in debian/templates, users have no concept
of "my" when they see the debconf question (removing overrides file).
* Updated templates file with more suggestion sent in by Esko Arajärvi,
* Update debian/beep.1.diff to escape hyphens where they actually do mean
the minus sign.
* debian/po/vi.po: Removed the Language-Team as it bounces (or moderates,
can't read Vietnamese).
* New translation:
- Finish by Esko Arajärvi (closes: #492724, #493220)
- Romanian by Eddy Petrișor (closes: #493764)
- Euskara by Piarres Beobide (closes: #493842)
* Updated translations:
- Galician by Jacobo Tarrio (closes: #492792, #493305)
- Japanese by Hideki Yamane (closes: #492969, #493535)
- French by Daniel Déchelotte (closes: #493072, #494490)
- Swedish by Martin Bagge (closes: #493344)
- Portuguese by Miguel Figueiredo (closes: #493264)
- Russian by Yuri Kozlov (closes: #493280)
- Czech by Miroslav Kure (closes: #493596)
- Dutch by Thijs Kinkhorst (closes: #494093)
- Brazilian Portuguese by Felipe Augusto van de Wiel
-- Gerfried Fuchs <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 12 Aug 2008 12:00:46 -0300
I already uploaded the package to unstable (currently in incoming, in
the pool with next mirror pulse), so you should be able to get further
informations you might want to check from there.
Thanks in advance,