unblock request for openjdk-6 6b11-6
Please consider unblocking openjdk-6 6b11-6 for testing.
openjdk-6 (6b11-6) unstable; urgency=low
* Set minimum heap size independent of available memory (not only) for cacao builds.
* Link the wrapper tools with -rdynamic for cacao builds.
* Update cacao based builds:
- Update cacao to 0.99.3, remove patches applied upstream.
- Fix build failures on mipsel-linux.
* Allow setting of the bootstrap compiler per architecture.
* Configure --with-alt-jar set to fastjar to speed up builds.
* Update IcedTea build infrastructure (20080815), remove local patches
integrated in IcedTea.
- Make use of unsigned/signed types explicit.
- Fix PR icedtea/184, adding support for returning floats and doubles
for zero builds.
- Fix Fix PR icedtea/181, class type checks.
Build time on the buildds is reduced by more than 50% (e.g. mips* down
from 12h to 5h). No regressions seen in the testsuite on i386 and
amd64. armel and sparc builds are still outstanding.