Pre-approval for reportbug/3.45

Hello Release Team,
I'd like to receive you approval before upload reportbug/3.45 in
unstable to let it transit to Lenny after the right amount of time.

This upload fixes two bugs: password method is missing in urwid
interface, bugs list is not shown anymore due to BTS page changes (I
know I know, we got to remove that part of code, and move to SOAP, but
we are still planning that part and it would be a big change in code).

Please let me know, so that I can upload.

Thanks in advance,
Sandro