Please unblock rtpproxy

rtpproxy (1.1-2) unstable; urgency=medium
  * Run as user rtpproxy instead of root. (Closes: #489136)
  * Do not return failure in stop command of init script if the daemon
    is not running.
  * Add README.source file explaining quilt usage.
  * Set umask to make control socket group-writable.

 -- Marcus Better <marcus@better.se>  Tue, 12 Aug 2008 10:10:43 +0000

The upload includes a fix from upstream that it's bigger than I'd like
it to be but there doesn't seem to be another way of fixing this bug.

Also, I'm aware than you're not very fond of uploads that add a patch
system during a freeze, but it's really the only way of doing it sanely
since this is maintained using the mergeWithUpstream method of
svn-buildpackage.
On the bright side, this will help with any security or stable uploads
the package may need during the release cycle of lenny.

Thanks,
Faidon