Re: unblock request for consolekit_0.2.10-2

Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> writes:
> [Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt]
>>> Which changes are OK to include in Lenny?
>> Small ones.
> Your reply make me suspect I was unable to make myself understood, so
> I try again.

Please don't. You've made perfectly clear that you do not understand how
the freeze works. Maintainers propose changes for inclusion, we accept
or reject them. The release team is *not* responsible for picking
patches, especially not from a 50k line diff. If you have specific
changes (prepared as patches to the existing package in lenny) that you
believe to be needed, feel free to ask again. Before doing so, I would
recommend that you read the freeze guidelines again, to save both of us
some time.

Marc
--
BOFH #110:
The rolling stones concert down the road caused a brown out