Re: speedy-cgi-perl_2.22-10 build missing on hppa

Niko,

am Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 03:11:42PM +0300 hast du folgendes geschrieben:
> > According to [0] it should start to build soonish.  No action necessary.
> > If it still hasn't started to build in two days, please follow up on
> > this mail.  Thanks.
> > [0] http://buildd.debian.org/~jeroen/status/package.php?p=speedy-cgi-perl&suite=unstable
> Still nothing. I think it has looked the same for almost two months now;
> the position in the queue varies but the buildds never pick it up. I've
> even seen it alone in the Needs-Build state.

it was blacklisted on the buildds.  I asked Lamont to look into it and
he removed the block and will monitor if it crashes the buildd again.
Thanks for the follow-up.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern