Request for unblock: fig2ps

  I've just uploaded fig2ps 1.3.6-6, which fixes a very annoying bug
(494950, long standing even if I did report it only today, probably
responsible for the sharp drop in popcon a few month ago) with a
one-line diff (plus small corresponding changes in the documentation),
along with a switch from gs to ghostscript for dependencies.

  Could you please let it transition to testing ?

  Many thanks,

	Vincent Fourmond

Vincent Fourmond, Debian Developer

The moon was high now, in a sky as black as a cup of coffee that
wasn't very black at all.
 -- Terry Pratchet, Men at arms

Vincent, listening to Moby Dick (Led Zeppelin)