Please allow openttd-0.6.2-1 into testing

Hi RM's,

I would like to see the openttd-0.6.2-1 package in testing. This version fixes
493714 [1], a remotely exploitable DoS bug in the version currently in testing.

The new version includes a new upstream version, but no other
(Debian-specific) changes. I did not backport the security fix, since that
would break network compatibility and thus the Debian-shipped version would
not be able to play with the upstream version.

Would it be possible to allow this new version in testing?

I have not been able to upload this new version to unstable yet, however,
since I am not a Debian Maintainer yet. My regular sponsor, Jordi Mallach,
seems to be unreachable at the moment, I suspect that he is away for vacation
or something similiar. I've uploaded the new version to mentors.debian.net [2]
and requested sponsorship on just this version [3]. As soon as it is in, I'll
give you a heads up.

Gr.

Matthijs Kooijman

[1]: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=493714