Fixes for #494235 [libthreads-shared-perl] #492637 [bitlbee]

I've fixed #494235 [libthreads-shared-perl] with a new upstream
version (just bug fixes)

and

#492673 [bitlbee] with a NMU to just fix the bug. I don't know if I
should ask back later after 10 days, or if you want to shove in the
hint now.

Don Armstrong

--
Quite the contrary; they *love* collateral damage. If they can make
you miserable enough, maybe you'll stop using email entirely. Once