request for freeze exception for libxmpp4r-ruby

Hi,

I'd like to upload et get libmxpp4r-ruby 0.4-1 in lenny.
* Current version in unstable/testing is a git snapshot from a few days
  before the 0.4 release. It sounds much more useful for our users to
  have a released version packaged, instead of a git snapshot.
* the diff between the snapshot and v0.4 fixes a large number of small
  bugs, mostly in non-critical sections of the lib
* the lib has a low popcon, and no reverse dependencies
* the lib has a large test suite. I'm confident that no regressions have
  been introduced between the version currently in lenny and the version
  I'm planning to upload.

Diffstat and diff of the upstream sources (I don't plan any packaging
changes):
http://blop.info/pub/xmpp4r.diffstat
http://blop.info/pub/xmpp4r.diff

If you agree to allow it, please unblock libxmpp4r-ruby/0.4-1 (I still
need to upload it).

Thank you,