Re: Freeze exception for sitesummary version 0.0.46 and/or 0.0.47

[Philipp Kern]
> I cannot place unblock hints for both versions.  I unblocked 0.0.46
> now.  Please go ahead with .47 and followup when it's ready to migrate.

Thank you.  I'll wait for 0.0.46 to migrate and upload a new version
right after that.  Since my initial email, I have discovered the need
(two scripts I wrote needed it) for a function to return all HW
addresses for a given machine, and will include that function in the
0.0.47 upload as well.

A bit confused by the lack of updates for the propagation message on
<URL:http://packages.qa.debian.org/s/sitesummary.html>, which reads

 - Too young, only 9 of 10 days old
 - Unblock request by freeze-exception ignored due to version
   mismatch: 0.0.45
 - Not touching package, as requested by freeze (contact
   debian-release if update is needed)
 - Not considered

but I hope it will be propagate tomorrow.

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen