Re: Please allow an upload of vte to unstable

Adeodato Simó <dato@net.com.org.es> writes:

>> Could you please review the changes in vte and acknowledge an upload to
>> unstable?
>
> Ok. Aside from autostuff, patch is not that big, so let's get this into
> unstable, and see if somebody spots any regressions.

Great.

> Is the development of this feature on the d-i side isolated in a way
> that, should something go horribly wrong with vte, it could be just
> ignored?

Yes. If required we can disable it. We don't want to do that, for
sure, and I doubt that we'll find something blocker on that since
Jeremy has been working on that for long time and has solved all found
issues ... but this is a possibility if required.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116