freeze exception for auth2db 0.2.5-2+dfsg-1

I'm requesting a freeze exception on this package.
As I explain here[1], we, upstream and I, have been working over-clock
to reach unstable before testing being freezed, due to some bugs found
on code auditory.  Unfortunately we didn't get on time.

This recent upload represents a Lenny-specific upload, which solves
grave bugs in performance (even becoming critical in some situations)
and fixes XSS and SQL Injection vulnerable forms.

Greetings,

Dererk

ref:
1. http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=3D493132