Please include zope-formulatorB in Lenny

Hi,

at http://qa.debian.org/excuses.php?package=zope-formulator
the package plr was marked not for testing because of the freeze.
I would like you to consider plr for Lenny because the package was
contained in Etch but removed later because of a missing maintainer
I took over the package so there is a maintainer again) and updated
to the latest upstream version which works with the current Zope
package.  I regard the package as important for people running
Zope on stable servers and need a smooth upgrade.

Kind regards and thanks for working on the release

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de