Freeze exception requested for dbus-java 2.5-3

Dear all,

I have just uploaded a new version of dbus-java which has now been
accepted into main from contrib because it can now depend on openjdk.
This version also closes an RC bug (491208, although it wasn't given the
right severity, or filed against the right binary package). These are
the only changes from the version already in testing.

Assuming that openjdk is accepted into testing, is this a suitable
candidate for a freeze exception as well? If not, I shall prepare an
upload for testing which closes 491208 but remains in contrib.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matthew Johnson