selinux-basics (0.3.3+nmu2)

Please include my latest NMU of selinux-basics in Lenny.  The new scripts
selinux-activate, selinux-policy-upgrade, and postfix-nochroot will make SE
Linux significantly easier to install.  It will also significantly increase
the end-user reliability of systems running SE Linux as it will reduce the
possibility for mistakes by the sys-admin.

Relabelling /etc/mtab unconditionally has no down-side and stops a number of
annoying corner cases.

Rebooting after an autorelabel (which happens during the very early stages of
system boot - well before multi-user mode) removes one step from the SE Linux
installation process and makes it easier for new users.  It's the only change
to existing functionality.

selinux-basics (0.3.3+nmu2) unstable; urgency=high

  * gdm doesn't need pam_selinux.so, but wdm does.
  * Added selinux-policy-upgrade script
  * Added postfix-nochroot script

 -- Russell Coker <russell@coker.com.au>  Mon, 04 Aug 2008 07:20:18 +1000

selinux-basics (0.3.3+nmu1) unstable; urgency=high

  * Non-maintainer upload.
  * Added selinux-activate script to handle all aspects of configuring systems
    to run SE Linux.
  * Made /etc/init.d/selinux-basics reboot after performing an autorelabel
    operation, also made it relabel /etc/mtab unconditionally as it often
    gets mislabeled.
  * Added an extra new-line for readability when relabeling.

 -- Russell Coker <russell@coker.com.au>  Fri, 01 Aug 2008 09:31:04 +1000

PS  How long before things totally freeze?  I still have one update to the SE
Linux policy that is needed to get everything working well.