Request for freeze exception for xtel 3.3.0-6

Hello Release Team!

I'm here to ask for a freeze exception for xtel 3.3.0-6; that QA
upload fixed the RC bugs #419015, #484185, the RG goal (bashish) bugs
#486063 and bring the package in a really better shape then before.

I know, it's not just a minimal update for that bug, but I think it
doesn't make sense for a package that receive the last upload 1.5years
ago only fix that bugs, of course you can disagree :)

Please find attach the debdiff and note the package is already been
build on most archs[1]

Thanks in advance,
Sandro

[1] http://buildd.debian.org/~jeroen/status/package.php?p=xtel