Re: Fwd: Please schedule binNMUs for openal -> openal-soft transition

Adeodato Simó <dato@net.com.org.es> (29/07/2008):
> > For #477353, are you sure we're talking about openal, or is it
> > openscenegraph?
>
> Yeah, I should've made that clear: osgal depends on both openal and
> openscenegraph, hence it can't be rebuilt until libopenscenegraph-dev
> is installable, which needs that bug fixed.

-games: That bug is now fixed.

-release: Maybe-Successful builds for alpha and arm for openscenegraph
2.4.0-1.1 (already unblocked by Luk), so binNMUs could be scheduled once
the build logs for those archs are signed.

Mraw,
KiBi.