Re: pam

On Friday 01 August 2008 16:47, Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 01, 2008 at 12:08:49PM +1000, Russell Coker wrote:
> >
> > Is pam getting an exception from the freeze?
>
> Yes, I discussed this with the release team and got approval prior to
> uploading.  All I had to do was promise that it was 100% regression-free.
> ;)

Great!

In the above bug report I have requested a config file comment change and
suggested that an application be made to have it included in Lenny.

I realise that comment changes won't be really desired by the release team,
but I think it would be really good to have the comments matching the latest
code.