Freeze exception for geeqie

Hi

I guess this is not usual request for freeze exception, but this is the
only chance to get better version of Geeqie to users. Geeqie developers
unfortunately did not manage to prepare release in time for our freeze
and new version, which is definitely in much better shape than version
which is currently in testing, has been released yesterday and I just
uploaded it for unstable.

This version fixes lot of issues found in alpha1 and also incorporates
all patches which we had to use for alpha1. Any chance for new upstream
version to get a freeze exception?

(I'm not subscribed, please CC on reply.)