Request for unfreeze: vamps 0.99.2-2

  Hello,

  I've just uploaded to unstable vamps 0.99.2-2 which fixes RC bug
#492050. This upload also fixes various other trivial things, such as
orphaning the package properly, fixing the only other remaining bug (2
lines diff), removing the unneeded Build-Dep on dpatch and updating
standards version.

  I would be grateful if you considered to add an exception to allow its
transition to testing.

  Regards,

	Vincent Fourmond

--
Vincent Fourmond, Debian Developer
http://vince-debian.blogspot.com/

I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
how to use my telephone.
 -- Bjarne Stroustrup

Vincent, listening to In The Evening (Led Zeppelin)