unblocking of texlive-base

Dear Release Team,

it seems that texlive-base was forgotten to unblock. I has been uploaded
together with texlive-extra and texlive-lang on 2008-07-22, and -extra
and -lang do show me on the Excuses page:
	Ignoring request to block package by freeze, due to unblock
	request by freeze-exception
while texlive-base Excuses page tells me:
	Not touching package, as requested by freeze (contact
	debian-release if update is needed)
Would be nice if you could unblock that, too. For completeness, I am
talking about
	texlive-base 2007.dfsg.1-3

Thanks a lot and all the best

Norbert

OUNDLE (vb.)
To walk along leaning sideways, with one arm hanging limp and dragging
one leg behind the other. Most commonly used by actors in amateur
production of Richard III, or by people carrying a heavy suitcase in
one hand.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff