Graphviz for lenny (RC bug, important fixes, documentation)

Hi folks.

I've just fixed the (only until now) RC bug on graphviz, and currently
I've prepared an experimental upload for now, so that you can tell me
what changes you would (not) allow in lenny through unstable:
| graphviz (2.20.2-1) experimental; urgency=low
|
|   * New upstream bugfix release.
|   * debian/rules:
|      - Add “--without-gts” to configure arguments to make sure not to link
|        against GTS, at least for now.
|      - Add “--disable-r” since there's no need to build it for now, as it
|        isn't shipped anyway.
|   * debian/libgraphviz-dev.install:
|      - Add cgraph.3 manpage, forgotten in the previous upload.
|   * Fix the PHP bindings (Closes: #489964):
|      - Ship gv.php under /usr/share/php/libgv-php5.
|      - Ship gv.so under /usr/lib/php5/<version>/libgv-php5, instead of the
|        previous libgv_php.so.
|      - Ship a README.Debian in the libgv-php5 package explaining how to
|        use this extension.
|      - Update the 0_bindings_documentation patch to reflect that the
|        correct usage is include()ing the .php file, rather than dl()ing
|        the .so file.
|   * Update fonts dependencies since Times is now available in main, thanks
|     to Thijs Kinkhorst for the notice (Closes: #490043):
|      - Drop Suggests on msttcorefonts.
|      - Add Recommends on ttf-liberation.
|
|  -- Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org>  Sat, 26 Jul 2008 02:54:34 +0200

Per point comments:
 - The new upstream release is actually fixing 2 bugs, see below.
 - debian/rules modifications are just to ensure we don't build extra
   things (be conservative).
 - Documentation only.
 - RC bugfix, and documentation.
 - Possible better output thanks to the availability of the default
   (Times) font, more freeness, but not really a bugfix.

Upstream changelog from 2.20.0 to 2.20.2:
| June 25, 2008
|     - Release 2.20.2
|     - Fix bug in HTML-like labels
| June 23, 2008
|     - Release 2.20.1
|     - Fix bug in ccomps related to conversion to cgraph

Given upstream released two new versions specially to fix them, I
believe those bugs are important enough to be in the next Debian stable
release. I can also open bugs in the BTS if you wish. About the impact
of the fixes, once stripped the autotools-related (because of the minor
version number bump) and the documentation-related diffs, it boils down
to the following diffstat:
|  ChangeLog                   |    8 +++++++-
|  cmd/smyrna/topfisheyeview.c |    8 ++++----
|  cmd/smyrna/topfisheyeview.h |    1 +
|  cmd/smyrna/topview.c        |    4 ++--
|  cmd/smyrna/topviewdata.c    |    1 +
|  cmd/tools/ccomps.c          |    6 ++++++
|  lib/common/htmltable.c      |   23 ++++++++++++-----------
|  lib/neatogen/adjust.c       |   17 ++++++++++-------
|  lib/topfish/hierarchy.h     |    2 +-
|  9 files changed, 44 insertions(+), 26 deletions(-)

Of course I checked the library, no symbol diff.

I see the following ways:
 1. Either push it as new upstream release to unstable, with the above
    modifications.
 2. Or cherrypick the fixes, with the above modifications, without the
    version bump.
 3. Stick to the current release and its two known bugs, and only apply
    the RC bugfix and some of the above modifications.

I'm not sure whether it makes sense to go the 2. way, since that would
mean releasing 2.20.2 under a 2.20.0 label, and I don't really see the
benefits.

Feel free to NACK any item that you don't want to see in lenny, I'll
only upload ACK'd items to unstable.

Thanks for your comments and for your time.

Mraw,
KiBi.