Request for upload exception for libgadu

Hi all,

I have just read the recent freeze update with a mix of joy and worry.
Joy because lenny is coming, and worry, because I had somehow missed the
fact that libraries are already frozen, and I have an important update
to libgadu pending, which I was unable to do due to recent RL
commitments.

Here are the groups of changes with my comments.  None of them are
reported in Debian BTS, but I would consider only the first as
definitely RC.

1) fix for data corruption when sending files, reported on the kadu
mailing list. http://img158.imageshack.us/my.php?image=zrzut1mf3.png
This is a two-line patch to fix the bug:
http://toxygen.net/websvn/diff.php?repname=libgadu&path=%2Ftrunk%2Fsrc%2Flibgadu.c&rev=607&sc=1
http://toxygen.net/websvn/diff.php?repname=libgadu&path=%2Ftrunk%2Fsrc%2Flibgadu.c&rev=612&sc=1
plus another two-line patch to adjust the internal debugging for the corrected behavior:
http://toxygen.net/websvn/diff.php?repname=libgadu&path=%2Ftrunk%2Fsrc%2Flibgadu.c&rev=611&sc=1

 - I'd REALLY really really like this one to go to lenny.

2) an off-by one (missing check for a trailing '\0', when the byte
immediately following received message buffer is a '\0' itself). The
only difference between the old and the fixed code is that it was
previously possible to transmit one more byte of text, even though the
packet was technically malformed.

 - Not fixing this one would harm only a really badly written app, I
   think, so I'm not terribly concerned.

3) Some documentation fixes: basically updated links to mailing list
and protocol description, and added links to changelogs.

 - This one is not so important, but being trivial it would be nice to
   have it.

4) upstream version bump (1.8.0 to 1.8.1)

 - I'd rather keep the upstream version the same and just bump the
   debian revision this close to freeze...

Can you let me know which ones are OK to go in at this point?

--
Marcin Owsiany <porridge@debian.org>             http://marcin.owsiany.pl/
GnuPG: 1024D/60F41216  FE67 DA2D 0ACA FC5E 3F75  D6F6 3A0D 8AA0 60F4 1216