Re: request for FreeTDS library transition: libct3 -> libct4

* Steve Langasek [Sun, 22 Jun 2008 23:25:22 -0700]:

> Hi folks,

Hello,

> This is a request to allow a long-overdue library transition for the new
> upstream version of FreTDS.  The library in question, libct3, has the
> following reverse-dependencies in unstable:

> Package: asterisk
> Package: gda2-freetds
> Package: libdbd-freetds
> Package: libdbd-sybase-perl
> Package: libgda3-freetds
> Package: sqlrelay-freetds
> Package: sqsh

Since none of this packages seem to be involved in any other of our
pending transitions, and are a set small enough, I think it's ok to do
this transition.

I'm fine if you upload directly to unstable.

> Of these, asterisk is currently tied to the popt migration, which I'm happy
> to wait for before going binNMU-happy.

Ok.

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org