Re: looks like beidgui needs a binnmu on i386

peter green wrote:
investigating 486260 I have discovered the following

the i386 package from the archive (uploaded by the nmuer) segfaults
the amd64 package from the archive (built by a buildd) runs and shows the GUI (whether it does what it is supposed to I can't say as I don't use the package) A self built i386 package also runs and shows the GUI (whether it does what it is supposed to I can't say as I don't use the package)

So I conclude that this bug must have been caused by something weired going on on the NMUers build system and request a binnmu of the package on i386.

sorry beidgui is the binary package name, the source package is belpic