Re: Update of znc for 4.0r4 - fixes two crash bugs

> I applied two upstream patches for znc 0.045-3 in Etch and set myself as
> the new maintainer of the package (Joey Hess orphaned the package and I
> adopted it).

[...]

> debdiff:

The debdiff is not clean as you seem to have used a different indentation
method for your changes than the one used in the files. This is very
clear when looking at the 2nd and 3rd hunk of the diff.

I'm not a release manager, but that should probably be fixed.

Cheers,
FJP