Give-backs? for flamerobin

[Please CC me in replies]

Dear release managers,

Until recently flamerobin was listed in P-A-S as only supporting i386
and amd64, because its build-dependency - firebird2-dev - supported
only these.

These days, flamerobin build-depends on firebird2.0(-dev), which is
built on amd64, arm, i386, ia64, mips, mipsel, powerpc and sparc.

flamerobin is no longer in P-A-S (thanks, lamont), so a give-back (if
I got the jargon right) on arm, ia64, mips, mipsel, powerpc and sparc
should be ok.

I am not sure how would the new binary packages migrate to testing.

Shall give-backs "just work" or should I do a sourceful upload?

Ah, and I am not entirely confident flamerobin will build fine on the
new architecture as TTBOMK noone ever tried :)

Thank you for your time.