Re: initramfs-tools Etch 0.85i update

Hi,

On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 04:54:01PM +0200, maximilian attems wrote:
> please review for a stable release those 2 changes,
> cherry picked from master
> http://git.debian.org/?p=kernel/initramfs-tools.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/etch
>
> [...]
>
> the later one has been debugged today by axel beckert and causes
> update-initramfs to fail with an unbootable initramfs in stable.

I reversed my manual changes to workaround this bug to test the patch
and it solves the problem on the machine I stumbled upon it. At least
it gives no more awk syntax or other errors. Just can't reboot the
machine now to test the initrd, but I'm sure, it's fine, since the
patch looks fine anyway. :-)

		Kind regards, Axel Beckert
--
Axel Beckert <beckert@phys.ethz.ch>       support: +41 44 633 2668
IT Support Group, HPR E 86.1              voice:   +41 44 633 4189