Re: Broken testing update check ?

Le Thursday 29 May 2008 19:54:32 Julien Cristau, vous avez écrit :
> > If this is the case, then I think it's a major bug in the update script,
> > and it would be good to fix it...
>
> Thankfully, this isn't the case.

Yes, I had the answer quickly after sending the mail (as usual...).

Still I don't understand why it took more than a month to move to testing
then, while the i386 build was done at least on the 20th of april, based on
ftp.debian.org...

Yes I know, I could have looked at the status page before, but well....

Romain