vips and nip2 build status

I'm not sure whether the right place to write to these days is the
architecture@buildd addresses or debian-release....

The latest versions of vips and nip2 have been in unstable since May 3
but have not made the jump to testing yet.  For the last five days,
the buildd log for vips on ia64 has indicated a successful build, but
the buildd status still shows "Building".  I've seen this before, but
not usually for this long, and I've seen other packages pass it by.
On hppa, vips still has status "Building" and hasn't been retried
since May 3.  It shows a failed build because of a totally unrelated
package, and I'm not sure why it hasn't been retried yet.  Is there
something someone can do to poke these?  It seems to me that vips just
needs to be requeued on these two architectures.  Once they finish,
nip2 should build automatically since it is in dep-wait.  Thanks!

--
Jay Berkenbilt <qjb@debian.org>