Re: poppler 0.8.0 SONAME transitions

* Loïc Minier [Mon, 21 Apr 2008 15:57:42 +0200]:

>         Hi,

>  poppler 0.8.0 bumps SONAME for libpoppler, libpoppler-glib and
>  libpoppler-qt4; this requires rebuilds of:
>     abiword
>     claws-mail-extra-plugins
>     epdfview
>     evince
>     gambas2
>     gimp
>     koffice
>     luatex
>     pdfcube
>     popplerkit.framework
>     referencer
>     ruby-gnome2
>     texlive-bin
>     tracker

All scheduled, thanks, along with inkscape, kdegraphics, and tellico.

(In general, for transitions at large a list of what to binNMU is not
needed, we'll be composing it ourselves anyway. If there's any
particularity about any of the involved packages, though, mentioning it
is most welcome. ;)

> I rebuilt
> some big rbdeps like kde stuff and heard from texlive folks that their
> poppler patch was still working with 0.8.

Oh, and many thanks for this.

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org
Everything you read in newspapers is absolutely true, except for that
rare story of which you happen to have first-hand knowledge.
                -- Erwin Knoll