Re: Bug #474632: josm: Should not enter testing

Hi,

On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 6:58 PM, Giovanni Mascellani
<g.mascellani@gmail.com> wrote:
> while an out-of-date josm wouldn't work for anyone.

every Flickr client, the google data api, instant messager client that
talk proprietory protocols and probably more packages have the same
problem but we ship them in testing and stable anyway. I still think
your bug report is not valid. I have set debian-release on Cc: to get
their opinion about this issue.

Cheers,
Torsten

--